Careers at Jim's Harley-Davidson®
Jim's Harley-Davidson is seeking passionate, customer-focused people to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Chrome Consultant
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhance the value of the new and pre-owned vehicle sales process through personalized P&A consulting.
- Follow the steps of the CUSTOM Sales Process effectively to ensure satisfied customers and increased P&A sales.
- Present the features and benefits of all P&A that may meet customer’s needs.
- Show each customer advantages of H-D products over competing brands.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork
- Coordinate ordering, delivery and installation of desired P&A between Parts, Service and Sales to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Support cross-selling GM, HOG memberships, F&I products, MVP, extended warranty and service contracts etc. with all new and pre-owned motorcycles.
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure smooth customer flow through the dealership.
- Support and encourage use of the Service Dept for installation of P&A sold through the dealership.
- Maintain clean, well-organized, efficient P&A Sales environment.
- Must be capable of conducting workshops and seminars.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Support the Sales Dept as needed to ensure the delivery to customer is an experience, which endears the customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailings lists, showroom customer log and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with P&A features and benefits as well as sales processes and sales department issues.
- As needed
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously and with dignity
- Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, G/M and Dealer Principal.
- Remain current with all Sales and Parts department training available by reviewing ProSell and PACE tapes and attending seminars, workshops and other related training programs assigned by the Parts Manager.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a regular basis.
- Continually learn more about the products that are available. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated closing skills.
- Knowledge of Harley-Davidson Motorcycle P&A and experience with fitment and style issues.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding follow-through skills.
- Computer skills: navigating the internet
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 700lb motorcycle.
- Demonstrating products requires Sales person to spend the majority of the day on their feet.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
2805 54th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33714