Our Master-Techs have
OVER 50 YEARS
The Master Technician Level recognizes technicians who have developed advanced skills in all areas of diagnostics, service and repair of H-D® motorcycles.
This level of mastery recognizes:
• Technicians must be currently employed and have completed a minimum of 60 months of work in the service department of an authorized H-D® dealer.
• Technicians must have completed the PHD indealership programs.
• Technicians must have current Master status.
• Technicians must have completed the appropriate Factory Training.
• Technicians must have dealer support.
Master Technicians must complete all level 4 recognitions (Master Chassis, Master Electrical, Master Powertrain, and Master Technology) before they may enroll in this recognition.
Jim's Harley-Davidson utilizes the most up-to-date technologies in our Service Department including the use of Digital Technicians.
Benefits of Digital Technicians:
• Eliminates human error
• Properly diagnoses your motorcycle quickly and efficiently the first time
• Only factory-certified dealers such as Jim's Harley-Davidson own Digital Technicians
Jim's Harley-Davidson is one of the only Harley-Davidson dealership around that continue to service motorcycles 7 days a week.
MONDAY : 8:00AM - 6:00PM
TUESDAY : 8:00AM - 6:00PM
WEDNESDAY : 8:00AM - 6:00PM
THURSDAY : 8:00AM - 6:00PM
FRIDAY : 8:00AM - 6:00PM
SATURDAY: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
SUNDAY: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Jim's Harley-Davidson has the least expensive labor rate around. Don't take our word for it, ask your local dealer. Because of these tentative times, Jim's has no intention of raising it's labor rate.
LABOR RATE : $80 / HOUR
Got a problem and looking for advice? Ask a technician at our dealership.