Sign up for you chance to win a $50 Jim's Harley-Davidson gift card.
Receive instant updates on Upcoming events, rides, promotions, sales and more! Plus you can also receive special coupons and savings on merchandise, parts, motorcycles and service.
Just simply fill in the information below.
*Note: your information is confidential and will not be shared with any third party organization.
Get specific direction on adding Jim's H-D to your safe subscriber list by clicking on the link that corresponds to your internet service provider. If you are unsure of your provider, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your mail account via aol.com.
- Click the blue link for "Settings" in the top left corner.
- On the resulting page, in the left-hand column you will see a link that says “Spam Controls.” Click it.
- Under “Spam Filters by Address” you can choose one of three paths:
- ”Allow mail from all senders.” As an alternative, you can choose:
- ”Allow mail only from people I know.” If you choose this option, then make sure these addresses are listed in your address book: email@example.com
- ”Custom” again, make sure your settings are defined to accept mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under “Blocked Mail” choose “Deliver blocked mail to Spam folder” That way, even if our mail is blocked, you'll have a chance to rescue it.
- Log in to your Hotmail or MSN account.
- Click “Options.”
- Click “Junk e-mail protection.”
- Click “Safe List.”
- Where it says “type and address or domain” type jimshd.com.
- Click “Add.”
- Click “Mail Options.”
- Click “Filters.”
- Click “Add” to add a filter.
- In the box that says “Filter name” enter “jimshd.”
- Look in the top row, where it says “From Header” make sure “Contains” is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to the pull-down menu and enter jimshd.com
- At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to” select “Inbox” from the pull-down menu.
- Click the “Add Filter” button.
- Click “Create a filter” (next to the “Search the Web” button at the top of any Gmail page).
- In the “From” field, add email@example.com.
- Be sure to have “Never send it to Spam” box checked
- Click “Create Filter.”
Many Internet service providers use anti-spam software and filters that prevent our mail from reaching you. Some of them block the broadcast provider that sends our large subscription blasts. Log into your account and attempt to add the addresses at the top of this page to your ”safe list” (also known as a “white list”). If you can't figure out how to do it, then call your ISP and ask for technical support. ISP's are reluctant to help us -- they perceive us to be the spammer -- but they will jump at your request for assistance.
Employers big and small use anti-spam software to keep you productive. Even inexpensive off-the-shelf anti-spam utilities used by small businesses sometimes intercept our messages. Please ask your network administrator to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org. (If your network administrator requires a list of IP addresses in addition to the actual e-mail addresses, please contact email@example.com). If you suspect your network administrator or employer does not want you to receive our messages, then consider establishing an account with a free e-mail provider such as Yahoo, Hotmail or Google.